I: Directors of the Family International
The directors of the Family International are entrusted with guiding the Family International in matters of faith, mission, doctrine, and administration.
- The current directors of the Family International are Peter Amsterdam and Maria Fontaine.
Directors of the Family International are responsible to:
- Promote the Family International’s guiding principles as embodied in the Family International’s core beliefs, core values, and core purpose through their communications and actions, and use those guiding principles in making decisions related to the organization.
- Provide general counsel and spiritual guidance to the membership of the Family International.
- Promote the mission, goals, values, and policy of the Family International as they relate to the organization, and make subsequent changes to the Charter of the Family International and its supporting documents as necessary.
- Judge matters of Family International doctrine, which shall be reflected in the Statement of Faith of the Family International.
- Oversee the services provided by TFI Services.
a. Family International directors may contract, as needed, administrative personnel to oversee TFI Services portfolios, such as member services, public affairs, mission works, and adjudication.
II: TFI Services
TFI Services is the administrative body of the Family International, committed to providing administration, mission, public relations, and publication services to TFI’s membership.
The purpose of TFI Services is to:
- Create and produce resources that provide inspiration, spiritual feeding, and counsel for members.
- Build and maintain Family International websites and online services, for members and for the public.
- Create mission-related resources that facilitate TFI members’ mission activities.
- Provide administration services for TFI and its members.
- Manage TFI member reporting as well as tithes and offerings to the Family International, and coordinate disbursal of donations and gifts to members and mission projects.
Copyright © 2014, 2017 by the Family International