Last updated: May 25, 2018
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- If you are a logged-in TFI member or not
- Language and other page display preferences
- Session information that assists in website navigation
Cookies are also stored by Google Analytics to track anonymous usage statistics about our websites.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies; however, if you do so, some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
TFI Online Websites
- Activated: https://www.activated.org/
- Anchor: https://anchor.tfionline.com/
- Countdown to Armageddon: https://countdown.org/
- Daily News: https://news.tfionline.com/
- David Berg: https://www.davidberg.org/
- Directors' Corner: https://directors.tfionline.com/
- Just1Thing: https://just1thing.com/
- Karen Zerby: https://www.karenzerby.org/
- My Wonder Studio: http://www.mywonderstudio.com/
- TFI Podcasts: https://podcasts.tfionline.com/
- The Children of God: https://www.childrenofgod.com/
- The Family International: https://www.thefamilyinternational.org/
- Virginia Brandt Berg: https://virginiabrandtberg.org/