- Jesus—His Life and Message
- Bedrock principles from the Gospels on which to build our lives.
- Living Christianity
- Applying the teachings of the Bible to our daily lives and decisions.
- More Like Jesus
- The development of Christlikeness in our lives.
- Life Balance Check
- Cultivating and nurturing a healthy, balanced life.
- The Heart of It All: Foundations of Christian Theology
- A book compiled from a series of articles covering the basics of Christian doctrine.
- Our fundamental beliefs are generally in accordance with those held by Christians the world over; we also embrace some untraditional doctrines. Our application of the foundation principle of God’s Law of Love that Jesus taught—to love God, and to love our neighbor as ourselves, which He said fulfills “all the law and the prophets”—is a defining feature of our lives and our faith.
A sense of community
We believe that our faith is meant to be lived in community and camaraderie with others. We seek to cultivate a spirit of unity, love, and brotherhood. Together we can do more.
TFI Online is a community site for members of The Family International. TFI is an international Christian fellowship committed to sharing the message of God’s love with people around the globe.
Visit our main website if you would like to know more about what TFI is all about.
If you are a TFI member, sign in to view more content.